Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today, I'm especially loving...

...the weather outside. It's sunny and 72 degrees with no wind or humidity. I've come to really appreciate days like this, because the weather in Texas tends to be rather bipolar. It can go from 10 days straight of 100+ degree weather in the summer, to ice storms during the week we get to showcase our amazing new Cowboys Stadium for the Super Bowl :-/

...My Fit Foods. It's a small chain of stores that sells healthy, organic, and gluten-free pre-packaged meals where the protein/carbs/veggies/etc is already measured out into perfect proportions. Since I live alone, it doesn't make much sense to spend hours cooking, and many times I'm in a huge rush, so it's awesome just to be able to pop one in the microwave for about a minute and a half, and voilĂ ! Dinner is done :-) They're also very reasonably priced. I find it to be cheaper than going to the grocery store.

...Go-Gurt. When I was a nanny in college, the boy's mom would keep these in the fridge for snack time, and I would occasionally have one too, so they remind me of him. I still think of him from time to time and hope he's doing well. He was a neat little kid, so I am sure he's prospering wherever he might be these days :-)

...the new friends I'm making at dance class. Chelsea and Crystal are both super sweet, and I hope we stay in touch no matter where this journey we're all on to follow our dream takes us.

...the book The 4:8 Principle by Tommy Newberry. It talks about how to find joy in every moment of your life no matter what circumstances surround you or challenges you face. It's all about how you think. Our minds are flooded with over 50,000 thoughts a day...are yours mostly positive or self-depricating and negative? Very interesting read.

…that today is Sunday! Great time to recharge your soul and prepare for the week ahead!

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment